Tailored to your business needs to provide specific one-off or on-going support.
We deliver this in plain business language to help you engage in the process and an action plan to tackle the project in bite-sized chunks and in the right order. Further support (as shown) can be provided to support your process.
Our cloud-based Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) provides the management tool to develop and implement Business Continuity.
BCarm Consultancy Supporting The Business Continuity Lifecycle
- Programme structure
- Board orientation exercise
- Business continuity scoping meeting - more details on the scoping meeting.
- Business impact analysis
- Risk assessment/site threat assessments
- Supply chain analysis
- Development of business continuity strategy and arrangements
- Incident response planning
- BCarm Business Continuity Management System
- Remote support from BCarm Engagement Team and Consultant
- Business continuity testing and exercising
- Monitoring of BC arrangements in BCarm Business Continuity Management System
Implementation and Engagement
Your engagement with BCarm is important to us, we want it to start delivering ROI to your risk management process as soon as it can. For details of how we help you do this click here.